Today has been a productive day for me. This morning Hannah and I made some bread dough. This afternoon, we shaped them into snakes and put cinnamon and sugar on them. We are supposed to bring a "s" snack to school next Monday. We'll bake them and freeze them and they'll be ready for school.
So because I was unpacking those boxes, the storage room got a little cleaning too. There is still one box (or so) that I can't find. I looked at all the boxes and none of them say kitchen things. I know of 2 things that I am missing and one of them is the reason I started the whole thing!
The other exciting news is that Halee had a little accident last night. Well, actually it was a bit of a scary accident. She was running from Hannah in the kitchen and probably not watching where she was going and busted her head open on the counter top. She hit the corner of it. I was thinking it needed stitches, but after a phone call to a friend, I decided to just put some "new skin" on it. That is a type of "glue" for cuts. It is only about 1/4 inch long, but goes all the way thru the skin. This is our first major accident!