Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Snow

We woke up to snow this morning. Of course, the girls couldn't wait to play in it. This morning before we even left for our bus route, they were outside making snow balls! While Halee was at school this morning, Hannah and I made this snowman.
Halee made this ant at school today. They are talking about insects.

As you can see, I had my bus at home. Yesterday Ed called me at lunch and said that his truck wouldn't start and the starter was out. He got it home and then took me to work and he kept the van. I just brought the bus home last night and had it here all day. It was kind of nice to be able just go on my route without having to go get the bus! The down side was that I had to clean all the snow off if it this morning. Anyway, Ed got his truck fixed and he came and got me at the bus barn this evening. So, all is back to normal.
That's all the excitement for today!

2 comments:

Sydni said...

The ant is extremely cute. The snowman is too! :)

Cleaning off an entire BUS sounds like quite a chore to me. Glad the pickup is working again and things are back to 'abnormal' (as we like to say).

Sydni said...

I'm tagging you. Trying to get you to post. Hahah.

Check out our blog for details (at the end of the long post - so you don't have to read all of it).