Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pictures

Here are just some pictures I have taken recently. I haven't been too good about taking pictures or blogging about them lately! So, here are a few!

Drinking a milk shake


At a recent visit to Claire's, Halee was trying on sunglasses.


A couple of weeks ago, Halee and I were stuck on the bus for 4 hours. There was an explosion downtown and we were put on standby in case we needed to evacuate a school that was nearby. We sat at the fairgrounds waiting for 4 hours! We had fun entertaining ourselves. Here Halee was using an umbrella that was left on the bus. She went outside the bus and splashed in the puddles.

Yesterday was our last day of skiing this year. It was VERY slushy by the afternoon and a bit difficult to ski in. We had a great ski year. Halee can now ski on her own. She just follows us where ever we go. She even did Hully Gully and the Terrain Park yesterday. Here Ed was waiting on us to catch up. He decided to instigate a snowball fight! I had to ski to get away!

This week was our spring break. My mom was here from Tuesday evening to Saturday morning. The girls spent lot of time with her playing and doing projects. Unfortunately, I was busy working and getting my application together for Craig, so I wasn't able to spend a bunch of time with her. But she comes to see the kids, right?

4 comments:

Sydni said...

Milkshakes are great. :)

I'm impressed with Halee's skiing! Looks like such a good family activity.

Glad your mom got to see the kids.

The Willenbrecht's said...

You guys seem to have such a good time together! Will put your job on the prayer list...any lookers on your house?

JeremyNSunny said...

MAN, your girls are looking so BIG these days!!! Slushy skiing sounds terrible to me!! lol I can barely do skiing when all the conditions are perfect!

And ... (gasp!) ... I never thought about Hawthorne being so close to the explosion area! Sure enough!! eek! Well, thank you for being 'available' in case your services were needed!

Jenny said...

ooh I can't have milk products anymore with these chemo drugs.....I miss ice cream and milkshakes. Hope they were good. Have another for me!

Hope things go well on selling the house. Sounds like your prayers are being answered! When I got your email the other day I started praying too.

Guess you'll soon be glad to have less snow! Y'all have had a lot of snow this year.

Enjoy your Easter! Hugs, Jenny