Monday, August 4, 2008

Job Status

I just wanted to let all of you know the outcome of the job interview. I did not get the job. He said that I had a strong interview and was very confident. However, they offered the job to someone who had also applied for the 5th grade opening. I believe that person is the person who has been Hannah and Halee's preschool teacher - Ms. Katie. She definately NEEDED the job more than I (she's a single gal). I am okay with the outcome. I have always been on the side that if God wanted me to have this job, it would work out, but if he didn't, then he has other plans for me. So, it looks like he has other plans for me for now!

3 comments:

Sydni said...

You have a great attitude. I know you'll be a fabulous teacher in the future if that is what you decide to pursue.

JeremyNSunny said...

Alrighty! I look forward to hearing what it is that God has in store for you next! Hmmmm.... We have our imaginations going, don't we? :) But God can do so much more! This is an exciting transition time! Thanks for the update!

The Willenbrecht's said...

I am sorry to hear that...You are such a creative and resourceful woman, I know something more interesting will come up. I can't wait to hear what that will be!