Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring

The first signs of spring are here in Montana! I noticed the tulips are coming up. It was probably around 50 degrees here today. Yesterday Hannah and I went for a bike ride around the neighborhood. We didn't get out much today due to a project I was involved in (more details later . . . ) but it sure was nice!!!

Also, the snow is almost melted and signs of what happened under the snow are now apparent. We had this problem several years ago. I thought we treated the grass so that we wouldn't have this problem again. Well, guess not. I know it is some kind of animal that digs these tunnels under the snow. Can you help me to know more about it and how to prevent it???

Lastly, here is a picture that Hannah drew. I was going to include it in the last blog and forgot!. She is skiing.


2 comments:

Sydni said...

Great art work. Wow.

I too really like seeing flowers pop up (the only sign of spring I don't especially like is the mud).

If you come up with a solution to that grass problem, will you pass it on to us?

Jenny said...

Love the art! Snow melting? Your 50 degree days is winter here! You know more snow will come....it always snowed in May when we lived there....the day Gunner was born and several times on my birthday!